1. Each entry into draw is entered into by completing the Ready Set Recycle Survey (“the Survey”) and must be entered in accordance with these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
2. By entering this draw, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms.
3. The City of Canterbury (“Council”) may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who
5. Incomplete or incomprehensible responses will be ineligible for acceptance into the draw.
6. To be eligible to enter this draw, all entrants must complete the Survey, from 12.01am on October 26th 2015 to 11.59 pm on January 25th 2016 and to win 1 of the 10 nominated major prizes, must reside, work or study within the City of Canterbury region. To win 1 of the 20 (minimum) minor prizes, entrants must reside in New South Wales.
7. Only one entry per completed survey will be entered with the winning entries being drawn at random each week throughout the competition period. The draw is being held by Studio Matrix Pty Ltd (“Studio Matrix”) on behalf of the City of Canterbury.
8. All decisions made in relation to this prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered
9. Each entrant warrants that his/her entry is complete and accurate.
10. This draw expires on the 25th of January 2016 at 11.59am.
11. Any entry received after expiry of the competition period will be invalid.
12. Winners of the draw will be announced via the Ready Set Recycle social networks each week
13. The Council reserves the right to make a different prize award or no award if they are not satisfied
14. By entering into this draw and participating in the Survey all entrants consent to the Council collecting personal information in order to conduct the Survey and this draw and may, for these purposes, disclose that information to third parties including Studio Matrix, agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, if required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry to this draw is conditional on entrants providing this information. The Council may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised by an entrant, use the information for personal marketing, research, profiling and publicity purposes, including sending email to, or telephoning, entrants.
15. If anything occurs that prevents or hinders the Council’s ability to conduct the draw or to deliver the prize to the prize winner or winners, the Council may, in its discretion, cancel the draw or recommence it at another time under the same Terms or select another winner.
16. To the full extent permitted by law, the Council will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the draw or accepting or using the prize.
17. Council reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry or claim for the prize (including, without limitation, identity and other personal details of the entrant).
18. By entering this draw, each entrant releases the Council, its directors, officers, employees and agents from, and indemnifies each of them against, any and all liability or any loss, damage or injury of any kind arising from or in connection with this draw or the prize.
19. This survey is part of a City of Canterbury project and is a NSW EPA Waste Less, Recycle More initiative funded from the waste levy.
20. No prize can be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. If the prize becomes unavailable, the Council reserves the right to substitute a product of equal value or specification, subject to any applicable laws or written directions from a regulatory authority.